cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Deploying Agent to Windows 7 Machine

Rein_Jonti-Craf
Level 3

I am getting an error deploying the System Recovery Agent to a windows 7 machine. The machine has the firewall turned off, has UAC turned off, is pingable from the system recovery server, and is able to be remote desktop into. The error i am getting is the following:

-Error E0D3EBC0: Cannot Deploy the agent to X.X.X.X

-- X.X.X.X, exception occurred: attempt to push package to remote machine failed due to an invalid enviroment

The file download was aborted abnormallly. The file is incomplete

13 REPLIES 13

criley
Employee Accredited

Please confirm the version  of SSR you are using. Check in Help/About and version should say 11.x.x

Rein_Jonti-Craf
Level 3

11.1.5.55405 is the version i am running. it is the latest one that was available on Verita's website.

criley
Employee Accredited

Does this help? http://www.veritas.com/docs/000085653

Rein_Jonti-Craf
Level 3

I will double check the NTLM version's that are set on both server and workstation.

Rein_Jonti-Craf
Level 3

I checked it and defined both to be: Send LM & NTLM Responses

That did not resolve the issue.

criley
Employee Accredited

I think this may require further investigation. Are you able to open a support case for this?

Rein_Jonti-Craf
Level 3

I cannot, we are looking at purchasing if we can get this figured out. That's the issue is that we are in a trial version right now, but the product looks really promising if we can get it figured out we will buy it...

Rein_Jonti-Craf
Level 3

I can connect to a couple servers as well as a couple workstations on the same domain, however this one machine (one that we really want to backup) is being a pain in the butt.

Rein_Jonti-Craf
Level 3

So any help would be greatly appreciated to help us get this resolved to be able to purchase the product :).

criley
Employee Accredited

So only 1 machine has this issue?

Please reproduce the issue, then collect logs (http://www.veritas.com/docs/000097768) from both machines.

Let me know once you have logs ready and I will provide details of where you can upload them.

Rein_Jonti-Craf
Level 3

I may have figured it out. It did not have the pre requisites installed? I tried installing it manually and it gave me a could not install .net 4.5 or something. So i am installing .net 4.5 manually and going to try proceeding from there.

Rein_Jonti-Craf
Level 3

Here is the exact error while trying to deploy the package remotely:

criley
Employee Accredited

Ah, OK. Let us know how this goes then ..