cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error E339145B with LSR

Andrea_Annoe
Level 4
Partner Accredited
I have some error with LSR Manager and LSR Client.

DATA: 30/08/2006
Origine: LiveState Recovery
Ora: 18.07.37
Categoria: Alta priorit�
Tipo: Errore
ID evento: 100
Utente: N/D
Computer: DQ-GASCIONE-POR
Descrizione: Errore E339145B: L'oggetto richiesto all'applicazione host � sconosciuto: processo DA8ED706-10E4-11DB-505054503030. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Dettagli:
Origine: LiveState Recovery Management Control
5 REPLIES 5

Andrea_Annoe
Level 4
Partner Accredited
The previous error is precede to this error E33976E6

DATA: 30/08/2006
Origine: LiveState Recovery
Ora: 18.07.33
Categoria: Alta PRiorit�
Tipo: Errore
ID evento: 100
Utente: N/D
Computer: DQ-GASCIONE-POR
Descrizione: Errore E33976E6: Si � verificato il seguente errore: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Dettagli:
Origine: LiveState Recovery Management Control

Andrea_Annoe
Level 4
Partner Accredited
The software on the client work fine; the point of recovery create correctly, but the communucation with LSR manager don't work.

Mr__Fabietto
Level 4
Employee
Hi Andrea

Would you please try the following and let me know the results?

1 - From the command prompt type "net stop winmgmt"
2 - Rename the following folder %windir%\System32\Wbem\Repository to %windir%\System32\Wbem\Repository_bad
3 - From the command prompt type "net start winmgmt"

That should solve the problem you are experiencing.

Thank you.

Greetings,

Mr. Fabietto
http://fcerullo.spaces.live.com

techno_nerd
Level 4
Andrea,

When you go into the Symantec LiveState Recovery Manager console, and you go to help and about, are you running 6.0.2? If not, then I would contact technical support and make sure you update to 6.0.2 as this fixed alot of communication issues with the client and the server.

Thanks,

Technonerd

PickawayIT
Level 2
Greetings, this problem is really getting irritating. I first tried the repository fix to no avail. Here are the other things I have tried.

Repository folder rename. - NO GOOD

Uninstall (completely including deleting all left over registry values) and then reinstall creating a new sql instance. - NO GOOD

Uninstall DOTNet Framework completely and then allow BESR to install DOTNet. - NO GOOD

Uninstall DOTNet Framework completely and manually install from Microsoft Downloads. - NO GOOD

Uninstall .net again completely and then reinstall DotNet 2.0 SP1. - NO GOOD

I am almost certain it has to do with an update somewhere but finding a windows update causing the problem is proving quite elusive considering how many there are. I am about to do a restore of the system back to a month ago but I'd rather not loose my BE11d configurations.

Server:
Windows 2003 R2 X64
BESR 8.5
BE 11d
Spiceworks

Any help would be appreciated as it is an annoyance since the application does run if I tell it to continue.