cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: ED80002C opening recovery point

najmulhasan
Level 4

Hi Community members,

I have a problem opening my recovery point in explorer.The Scheduled incremental point is successfull without any errors.I had tried to run a manual incremental point as well and is successfull without any events logged.

Error: ED80002C The sequence number in the parent recovery point,364,doesnot match 365

Kindly help me resolve this issue.

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

criley
Employee Accredited

You should probably update to SP2 (11.0.2) but that is unlikely to help with the existing backup that you cannot open. It *may* prevent the issue from happening again.

In order to figure out what went wrong, please open a support case for this issue.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

criley
Employee Accredited

More details needed please...

What version of SSR (include SP level)?

What operating system?

What is being used as the backup destination?

Can you provide a screenshot of the backup destination folder (or a directory listing)?

Also, this will likely require a support case for detailed investigation - do you have a case open yet?

najmulhasan
Level 4

Hi Chris,

SSR 2013(11.0.0.46600)

Windows server 2003 Enterprise edition sp2

Backup destination is on a network location.(pls see attached file)

The backups are working fine and i could open my recovery points untill yesterday.

criley
Employee Accredited

You should probably update to SP2 (11.0.2) but that is unlikely to help with the existing backup that you cannot open. It *may* prevent the issue from happening again.

In order to figure out what went wrong, please open a support case for this issue.

TRaj
Level 6
Employee Accredited

najmulhasan
Level 4

After updating to SP2 and running a full backup,the issue was resolved.

Thanks