cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW to automation test scripts of SSR 2013 to take the backup of file and folder.

rashi_jain
Level 5

Hello All,

In the SSR 2013 , there are automation test scripts which are able to take backup and restore of drive type and file /folder . I am able to take successfully backup of drive type but i want also procedure to take backup file and folder type  .

How to run the scripts to take a backup of file and folder ?

9 REPLIES 9

rashi_jain
Level 5
Hello All, HELP ! HELP !

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

File & Folder backup is not very often used to be true.

rashi_jain
Level 5
Hello Markus , Hmmmm! But my customer uses that type backup So I need because I am using that for testing purpose and using it is very time consuming

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

You might find a programmer out there who is able to understand the documentation provided and write the scripts for you.

rashi_jain
Level 5
Hello Markus, Document provided by SSR , there is no document where it is mention how to run any script. If any help is not provided by you side then it is going to impossible to under stand the code for someone else

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

As stated earlier I'm neither a programmer nor a Symantec employee and I haven't used F&F backup at all. Sorry.

rashi_jain
Level 5

Hello Markus , Is there any another way for this solution except you ? can I connect some employee or any other forum

rashi_jain
Level 5

Hello I need help !!!!

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Sorry I'm out of luck.