cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me to recovery image from BESR recovery disk

OnlyMii
Level 2

Dear Sir,

After boot by BESR recovery disk, I cannot choose HDD for recovery. For my idea cause is BESR disk haven't RAID Driver. I use IBM SystemX 3650M3 RAID card model M5015. How can I do? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

criley
Employee Accredited

You need to find the appropriate driver for your hardware. Be aware that the driver must be 32bit and compatible with Windows 2008/Vista as the SRD is based on Windows PE 2.1.

You can either add the driver to a custom recovery disk or load it manually from inside the recovery environment.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

criley
Employee Accredited

You need to find the appropriate driver for your hardware. Be aware that the driver must be 32bit and compatible with Windows 2008/Vista as the SRD is based on Windows PE 2.1.

You can either add the driver to a custom recovery disk or load it manually from inside the recovery environment.

Hope that helps.

OnlyMii
Level 2

Hi Rilley,

Thank you for your advise, I have already download driver from our Hardware. Could you please advise to create custom recovery disk?

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Have a look at here: http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH83694

OnlyMii
Level 2

Dear Koestler & Rilley,

My problem has fixed. Thanks for you kindly advise.

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

So would you please mark this thread as solved ?

OnlyMii
Level 2

How? I just Mark As SOLUTION on Rilley comment that right?