Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install Symantec System Recovery Plug-in Manually

HEMANPR
Level 6

Hello People

I need to know How to install Symantec System Recovery Plug-in Manually

I try using the console but I think never was sended to the pc client. I set for show a notification and never appear on the pc client. Also I check the Altiris client and don't see any task or notification.

Any Idea?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

HEMANPR
Level 6

I found the solution

Agent = C:\Program Files\Altiris\Notification Server\NSCap\bin\Win64\x64\Client Task Management\Server Package

PlugIn = C:\Program Files\Altiris\Symantec System Recovery Management Solution\Web\SSRAgentSetup

SSR = C:\Program Files\Altiris\Symantec System Recovery Management Solution\web\softwaredelivery\ssr\10.0\Install

Thanks for your help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Is the deployment policy enabled and have you added Computers as targets ? Have you modified the push intervall in the SSR MS ? By default I think its 1 hour.

HEMANPR
Level 6

I found the solution

Agent = C:\Program Files\Altiris\Notification Server\NSCap\bin\Win64\x64\Client Task Management\Server Package

PlugIn = C:\Program Files\Altiris\Symantec System Recovery Management Solution\Web\SSRAgentSetup

SSR = C:\Program Files\Altiris\Symantec System Recovery Management Solution\web\softwaredelivery\ssr\10.0\Install

Thanks for your help