cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install and configure Backuup exe 10 on a network.

angel143
Not applicable
Hi
We have aroud 10 ,  windows  2003 server in our network , with exchange 2003 , Domain controllers  etc and Iam intrested  to install backupexe 10  product.Plase help me as how to install and configure this product on my network.
I have downloaded the iso. Any videos ot tutorials appreciated. Or do ineed to speak to thirtd party authorised  Backupexe  vendors to come and install and configure on my network.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

Sush---
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Hello Angel,
    First I would like you to confirm which product you are trying to install. Please check if it is Backup Exec 2010 or Backup Exec for System Recovery (BESR) 2010.

From the above description it seems that you are trying to install Backuy Exec 2010 as you mentioned that you have around 10 server with windows  2003 server in our network , with exchange 2003 , Domain controllers  etc  etc etc...
So here is the technote which you can refer to download and install BACKUP EXEC 2010

http://support.veritas.com/docs/347372

As you have already download the software you may have to follow from step [ II ] Install Backup Exec 2010 for installation.

Hope this piece of information helps you...!!
If this answers your queries then you can mark this response as Solution

Sush---
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Hello Angel any updates on this >>