cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have this Error( E0D3EBC0 ) and i cant back up my Dell PowerVault TL2000 Disk Media

Ahmed_Aljassar
Level 3

Dear all 
I hope all doing well
please help me with this problem
I used symantec backup exec system recovery 2010 to make back up on a Dell PowerVault TL2000 Disk Media 
I make all things about connection between the Dell PowerVault TL2000 Disk Media and Exchange server by using SCSI adapter, I instelled the drives successfully and that shown on the device manager as IBM total storage 3573 tape libraty under medium changer devices.
after that I installed symantec backup exec system recovery 2010(server edition license) on ( Exchange server ) with all updating required  .
 The problem is the symantec software cant recognize the tab library to do the remotly agent and i faced this error( E0D3EBC0: Cannot deploy the Agent to 192.168.10.124. --- 192.168.10.124. Exception occurres: Attempt to push package to remote machine failed due to an invalid envirinment the file download was aborted abnormally. the file is incomplete 
(UMI:V-281-211-60352 ) recording to that i turn off the windows firewall and check the connection between the server and the tab library.
So i hope to help me with this problem 
Best wishies
4 REPLIES 4

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Have you tried a manual/local install of the agent ?

EDIT*** Also, have a look at http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH53862

pkh
   VIP    Certified

I have moved this to the correct forum, i.e. SSR, not BE.

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

SSR doesn't support tape libraries, it is only a disk-to-disk solution.

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Do you need any additonal information ?