cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install SSR 2013 R2 run failed

vladkos
Level 3

hi Symantec sensei

Currently I'm struggling with installation of plug-ins, agents, SSR 2013 R2 with user interface on the end-point stations(200 stations) from SSR Management console (7.5.3153). Mostly it goes good, but some stations ignore the installation of “Package for Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 with user interface”. In the agent history, it shows that “Install SSR…..Run failed”. I checked the obstacles, which could stop the installation – antivirus manipulations (exceptions, complete uninstall, etc.), win os firewall settings/rules (permit all in all directions), tried to Update Distribution Points, manually initiate the installation/downloading the package from Agent (CommonInstaller.exe. It starts for a sec and then disappears).

PS: is it possible to install this package manually in offline mode? tried to find it, but without result 

Kindly ask You to help in this. The LOG file from Agent is attached.

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

vladkos
Level 3

Well, I'll continue tshooting by myself (((

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

vladkos
Level 3

sorry Attachment

vladkos
Level 3

Is Anybody alive in the community? Please, share Your consinderations for the problem solving.

vladkos
Level 3

just to notify

vladkos
Level 3

is anybody alive.....

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Yep you can install the whole thing manually. The manage packge section in the SSR-MS shows you the required command line.

vladkos
Level 3

Markus Koestler could U identify the path to the installation package? The path, You are talking about, is the CommonInstaller (Am I correct?) If Yes, then in my first post, I said that "CommonInstaller.exe. It starts for a sec and then disappears"

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

You're right. They changed that. Earlier there was the actual MSI package in place.

vladkos
Level 3

Well, I'll continue tshooting by myself (((