cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needing Symantec System Recovery 2011 Disk

djhcomputers01
Not applicable

I have a licensed and activated verison of Symantec System Recovery 2011 running on Windows Server 2008 r2 and I'm wanting to create a bootable recovery disk.  When I goto the file connect site and enter my license number I get this message below: - What I'm wanting to know is how I can get an .iso?  I called customer support and they couldn't help me unless I provided my serial (which I don't have at this point and time) All I have is my activated license number.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

"You have entered a serial number that does not exist in FileConnect. Please check to see if you have entered the correct number. If you are trying to access a Veritas product please go towww.MyVeritas.com to access your product." 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Under Licensing Tab, go to Entitlements.

Select the Entitlement ID and you should be able to view the SRD file for download.

If this doesn't help, Customer Care will be able to retrieve your information using the email id registered with the product.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Under Licensing Tab, go to Entitlements.

Select the Entitlement ID and you should be able to view the SRD file for download.

If this doesn't help, Customer Care will be able to retrieve your information using the email id registered with the product.