cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

PC Automatically restarting after each back-up

leroyj
Level 3
Hi,

Basically everytime I perform a back up using BESR 8.5 my PC restarts automatically.
I am not even sure if this is the main cause of the restart or it is linked to something else somehow but it always seems to happen after a backup, I have been through all the options available in the BESR 8.5 program but could not find anything that might cause this. Unfortunately this the limit of my knowledge to figure out the problem myself.

When the PC restarts I receive a pop up from microsoft windows saying "your system has just recovered from a serious error", then I get directed to a help page (http://wer.microsoft.com/responses/Response.aspx/10/en-gb/5.1.2600.2.00010100.3.0?SGD=b081e4c6-e30a-...)  explaining the possible reasons for why this has happened and the the steps I can take to possibly resolve this problem. I tried all of the steps but with no change. 
I also noticed on the help page that these steps were to resolve the problem for "Blue screen error caused by a device or driver" which unless is linked to restarting of my PC, is not the problem I have been getting.

I have been using this program for at least 3 years with virtually no problems until now so any help with this matter would be much appreciated.
0 REPLIES 0