cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore Anyware - Won't install mass storage controller drivers

Shannon_Moyer
Level 3
I am testing the Restore Anyware option. I get the prompt to install the drivers for my new mass storage contoller. I browse to the floppy drive and it just prompts me again. I have tried coping the drivers to the USB drive that I am restoring from and it does the same thing. Just keeps prompting me and will not install the drivers.

Any ideas on how to get the drivers installed? System won't boot without them.

Shannon
5 REPLIES 5

Roberto_Mazzei
Level 3
Does it ask you the drivers in the end of the restore process ?
It looks like the drivers you provide are not good ? are they for the rigth os ?

Shannon_Moyer
Level 3
Yes, it does prompt me for the drivers. I have used these drivers several times install Operating Systems. I also tried downloading drivers from the 3ware web site. Still no luck.

Shannon_Moyer
Level 3
Yes, it does prompt me for the drivers. I have used these drivers several times install Operating Systems. I also tried downloading drivers from the 3ware web site. Still no luck.

Shannon

techno_nerd
Level 4
Shannon,

Are you still having the same issue? Did you verify that the driver it asks for matches the one on the floppy? It is asking for a specific PCI&VEN key. Do you have the one that the RAO is asking for?

Thanks,

Technonerd

Philip_Pearson
Level 6
Does restor anywhere use a runtime os, if so you will need drivers for that runtime.