cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEP 11+RU6a and BESR 8.5

ralphy006
Level 3

I'm trying to figure out how I would go about configuring multiple nodes with both SEP 11+RU6a and BESR 8.5

I have read a lot about the compatability issues, but am confused in regards to what I actually need to do on top of a normal installation.

I basically have a centrally-managed topology, where I have a server acting as the SEP11 Manager, and a different server acting as the BESR Manager.

I first installed SEP, by pushing out the installations to all nodes from the SEP Manager. I am using an embedded db.

Then I installed BESR Server and Desktop on all the nodes that need to be managed and am in the process of installing Manager Control in order to manage these nodes from the BESR Manager.

Are there any additional configurations I need to make? ie. port numbers? Or do I have to install it in a different order? I have seen the lists of ports that are used by both the BESR and SEP, but wasn't sure if they were all applicable, and if they would interfere with one another.

Please help, thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

We also use SEP11 and BESR 8.5 with a separate SEPM and BESRM without any problems.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

We also use SEP11 and BESR 8.5 with a separate SEPM and BESRM without any problems.

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Would you please mark this post as solved ?

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Would you please mark this post as solved ?

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Would you mark this post as solved please ?