Did you mean: 

Scheduled Backup doesn't works

DanieleSC
Level 3

Scenario:

• installed system recovery 2013 on a new client
  • assigned license code via policy
  • I'm able from the management solution console to run a backup of the client
  • assigned a policy backup to the client (one full backup on thursday, incremental other days)
  • from the management solution console on the computer view I see that the client has changed the value in the column "scheduled" from "not scheduled" to "multiple" but next execution column is yet with the the value "none"

This is an upgraded enviroment, all the other clients still have the older system recovery version without any issue.

Have you any idea?

7 REPLIES 7

criley
Employee Accredited

How long ago did you apply the policy to this machine?

You may have to just wait (default interval for clients is 1 hour) for the client to grab the policy.

DanieleSC
Level 3

2 weeks!

criley
Employee Accredited

Does this client machine have the full UI installed? If yes, can you connect to it to see if the policy has reached the machine?

I assume the machine has the SSR plugin installed?

DanieleSC
Level 3

The client doesn't have the full UI installed. Yes, the client has the plugin installed.

criley
Employee Accredited

You should probably try enabling diag for the management agent (http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO2057).

You can then use this to check to see if the policy is actually applied to this machine or not.

DanieleSC
Level 3

Yes, the two policies (license key and scheduled backup) are installed. 

criley
Employee Accredited

Can you try restarting the SSR service on this client machine to see if it helps?

If this does not help, I would suggest opening a case with support.