cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Snapshoot 5%, Error EBAB03F1 - 6C8F1C2F, A recovery point operation on the drive was cancelled by the use

ricardozer
Level 2
Partner Accredited Certified

I have BESR-MS 2010, executed a policy and throws me the error 6C8F1C2F, A recovery point operation on the drive was canceled by the user, however, I have the client on demand and at no time will cancel the task.

This happens with all backup policies.
In each policy I have only one client
The backup destination is a shared resource
The user account is used full administrator
The policies are scheduled to run every 5 minutes between backup jobs
At the time of testing in execution I have only one full backup job, the other policies are off
The task is executed on the client with 50% of performance 

3 REPLIES 3

Jon_Sumida
Level 5

Open the BESR-MS, go to Manage Tasks and find one of the client PCs in the Computers list. Click in the Status and the Recovery Details window will open for that client. Go to Events tab and it should give you more detail about why it failed.

This is what it says exactly:

Info 6C8F1C2F: A recovery point operation on drive Backup to G: was cancelled by the user. . Error E7D1001F: Unable to write to file. Error E7D1003C: There is not enough space. Error EBAB03F1: There is not enough space on the disk. Error EBAB03F1: The operation was canceled by the user.

So my problem was my backup destination ran out of disk space.

ricardozer
Level 2
Partner Accredited Certified

Hi Jon

Initially thought it was but I have enough storage space. I have monitored the computer and at no time will cancel the task. The backup job starts fine but sends 5% error. This behavior is happening with all backup policies.

The description of the error is:

Info 6C8F1C2F. A recovery point operation on the drive was cancelled by the user. Error E7640001. The work in progress has been cancelled. Error EBAB03F1. The user has canceled the operation.

Thanks

Jon_Sumida
Level 5

Does it show the backup is still running when you are on the client PC? Maybe deleting the history/schedule files will allow it to complete.