cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting program

donk2000cl
Level 4
Partner Accredited

I'm doing an installation in a customer using Management Suite, at this time all works fine. The requirements to deploy this installation is that the machines is do not reboot after the installation end. Finally with a help I found the necessary configuration to the deploy installation and do not reboot the machines. To this part all fine. But the problem is how I can start the program without reboot the machine. The machines are in group of productivity control, then the reboot can't do it.  I was thinking in a start the BESR process that appears in the services page. But when I do this the BESR doesn't works fine, sent messages appears differents options, finally, if I try to control the machines from the MS, they do not work.

Well the question is How can I start for first time the BESR? What are the other process to start it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

You need to reboot one time before you can use BESR successfully, because it installs a VSS provider that can only be actived after a reboot.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

You need to reboot one time before you can use BESR successfully, because it installs a VSS provider that can only be actived after a reboot.

donk2000cl
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Thanks Markus, this explanation clarify my doubts.