cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Having Issues Deploying Client Packages

CSTECH1
Level 3
Partner
Running server 2008 64 bit with 2 hyper v machines and 5 clients (windows xp)-When trying to deploy to clients from server 2008 64 bit I encounter the following error every time- using computers--->Add from the menu bar I get an error -Error E0D3EBC0: Cannot deploy the Agent to ACCOUNTING. --ACCOUNTING, Exception occurred: Attempt to push package to remote machine failed due to an invalid environment The file download was aborted abnormally. The file is incomplete. (UMI:V-281-211-60352) This happens on every attempt with correct login credentials please help!!!! Note: This happens when attempting to deploy to hyperv and non hyperv clients! Hyper V clients are 2008 server and 2003 server Computer clients are all xp Please Helppp!!! Im losing hair over this!
7 REPLIES 7

Thomas_K
Level 6

Hello,

What Symantec Product  and version are you running?

CSTECH1
Level 3
Partner

Running Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 9.01.16527

Thomas_K
Level 6

Ok thanks, let me move your post to that forum so that someone can help you.

Best,
Thomas

CSTECH1
Level 3
Partner

Thanks Thomas,

Im newb at this so please forgive my ignorance ; )

Thomas_K
Level 6

No worries. Please PM me if nobody responds to this thread in the next 24 hours.

Turls
Level 6
Have escalated to support. Please stay tuned.

criley
Employee Accredited
Are you able to copy some files to the admin share (ADMIN$) on those clients? If not, that is the likely cause of the issue you are seeing.

You'll need to fix the issue with that share before trying to push install the client again.