cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symantec System Recovery 2013

christer_harald
Not applicable

Hi.

I have download and install the trail-version SSR 2013 on my laptop, no problem. I have also create  the first

recovery of my C-disc. But now I will test the restore-function, I will create a system restore DVD

but the system will have SSR-ISO-file, where can I find this file to download and create the

restore DVD ???

7 REPLIES 7

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Here https://www4.symantec.com/Vrt/offer?a_id=88724

Mr_Khan
Level 4
Partner Accredited

You can download from the above mention link of Markus.

Symantec System Recovery 2013 SP1
Symantec Recovery Disk  for both - 32 bit & 64 bit depending on your environment.

it will be an ISO image you can simply burn image and use it.

You can also have customized Bootable SRD using SSR console.

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Any update here ?

ROBERT77
Level 3

Hello

I am new in this forum   and I am not sure to be in the good thread . I don't have the possibility to create a new thread

I bought recently Symantec System recovery Desktop 2013 in replacement of Norton Ghost 2013 .

I would like to create a DVD/CD of recovery  and I  don't know the process .

Please could you help me ?

ROBERT

Andreas_Horlach
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Robert,

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH201924&actp=search&viewlocale=en_...

If you open the link above, it has the instructions on how to save your backups to a DVD\CD, USB drive, etc. Try that and if you still have questions, let us know.

ROBERT77
Level 3

Thank you Andy for your response .

In fact , I commited an error and first I had to create first an iso file of Symantec System Recovery because , I downloadde SSR2013 and I have not the CD .

Please , are you agree with taht ?

-  I create an iso file ( with NERO for instance ) of the SSR 2013 unstalled in program files ( x86) folder ?

- After , I can create a cd/dvd personal ( with external Hard disk.....etc )

ROBERT

Andreas_Horlach
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Hi Robert,

When you download the file, there is the installation disk that you used to install SSR 2013. You can create a CD like this, as you already have.

Also, when you download the files for installation, there was another download which was already in ISO format. You need to download that too. From that ISO, you can create a bootable CD\DVD that contains the Symantec Recovery Environment.