cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Recovery 16 Less notifications

jshivak
Level 2

Greetings,

I love getting notifications of successful and unsuccessful backups with this product.  However, I'm not thrilled with getting sometimes 50-100 

Description: Info 6C8F043D: Recovery point \\handbackup\backups\###\####_RECOVERY0-2_Drive015_i003.iv2i deleted to comply with the number of recovery points to save for each drive.

They are not duplicates and are of every full or partial backup file being deleted. 

Is there a way to turn off notifications for just deletions?  I thought about turning off information notifications but I believe that will also turn off my successful notifications.

Thoughts?

4 REPLIES 4

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Did you have a look at Options-->Noticiations-->SMTP E-Mail?

I have but if I turn off informational notifications I lose successful backup notifications according to my tests.  I want those just not the deleted notifications.

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

I think this is all the can be configured. Maybe you can create a special e-mail rule in your mailbox to sort out the unwanted e-mails?

I will ask my supervisor to log into the mail account and set a rule for emails with a message including deleted to go to a subfolder.  I'll update once I see what happens.