Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VSR 16 Installation Failure

Joseph_Engel
Level 3
Partner Accredited

VSR 16 SP1 (desktop version)

Windows 10 latest version updated

VSR 16 unstalled syccessfully but I did not have my license key handy so I installed as a trial.  I forgot to apply the license key so the product times out.  I have the key now but the install will not provide access to any screed to apply the key and activate the product.

I have uninstalled and re-installed multiple times but the screen that provides for the key and the activation dno longer appears at all.  So I cannot activate and canno use.

How do I apply my license key to activate??

3 REPLIES 3

criley
Employee Accredited

@Joseph_Engel

Go to the Help menu and look towards the bottom of the list - there should be an option there to enter the license.

Joseph_Engel
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Apologies to Criley for taking so long to respond to your suggestion.

Under VSR 16 Help, the second item listed is "License".  But it is grayed out and unselectable.

There is no other item under Help or any pother menu item that pertains to verifyfing or entering my license number to activate.  My "Trial" version is about to run out.  Can anyone out there suggest how to make the License menu wake up or another method to enter my license number. ??

As noted, I have removed and reinstalled the application several times without a change in this behavior.  On reinstall it just skips past the enter license dialogue.

Thanks!

criley
Employee Accredited

@Joseph_Engel

Can you please provide a screenshot that shows the issue you mention.