cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VSR 22.0 Desktop Availability for Home Users

Gonad
Level 4

I've been using VSR and its predecessors for many years in a business environment in the UK.

I would now like to purchase VSR 22 Desktop for home use but I'm finding it very difficult to find a supplier.

I can't find any UK websites and I can't even contact Veritas Sales. Each time I call, I get a message, "Sorry there's been a problem. Please call back later".

Is it possible for home users to purchase VSR and if so, how please?

Alan

2 REPLIES 2

P_Jeal
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing VSR. Could I inquire what number you use to try to access Sales, as it appears the main UK route is via 0800 2799810. That takes you to the main Support line, but Option 2 will take you to the Sales and Partners menu and in the next menu, Option 1 appears to be for Sales.

Alternatively you could go to https://www.veritas.com/form/requestacall/requestacall web page, provide\submit details and a Sales representative should call you back to discuss your requirements.

Please le me know if this is what you have already done or if you try these options and do not have any success.

Regards,

Paul

Paul, thanks for the reply. Yes, I'm dialling that number and following the options shown for Sales but it keeps failing.

I'll just have to keep trying, I suppose.

Alan