cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veritas System Recovery Management Solution End of Life

SamLee21
Level 2

Does Veritas have any updated commitments as to the features and capabilities that will be included in the Veritas System
Recovery Monitor ? As of the latest updates I have, the Recovery Monitor does not offer the same capabilities for enterprise scale management of VSR clients. 

Given the deprecation of features and fact that there is not a long time to make a major change like the recovery tool we have to make a decision fairly soon as to our future state. (Select a new product that is more scalable, etc). If I have to base this off the tool as it is today, the Recovery monitor just cannot work for us.

Any further updates as to this product ?

5 REPLIES 5

klauskresnik
Employee Accredited Certified

Veritas is working on a new Veritas System Recovery Manager who will be released along with Veritas System Recovery 22 by the end of this year. From July 2021 on, we will start with the first walkthroughs and demos to get feedback. When you are interested, please send me an e-mail (klaus.kresnik@veritas.com).

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Hi Klaus, just sent you an e-mail regarding this testing opportunity.

Based on the latest July updates, the console has a long way to go to even match the existing capabilities offered through the NS console.,

This unfortunately will require looking at alternate technologies.

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Have the walkthroughs already happend, because I didn't receive an invitation yet?

Vip82
Level 0

Is there already a date for the new version? for Veritas System Recovery 22 with support for windows 11

Thanks Best Regards