cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't download VProTrayUpdate.zip from veritas support

jacquelinemangi
Level 2

i can't download VProTrayUpdate.zip from veritas support for veritas systeme recovery 21.3 can you help me.

what must i do 

thanks

7 REPLIES 7

P_Jeal
Employee

To download the zip you will have to have a login for the Downloads site. Without that, you will be able to see the zip file, but not select that for download. If needed, you can create an account by clicking the 'Sign In' Icon top right of the Downloads page and selecting to 'Create One'.

If you have an account, can login and are still unable to download for some reason, please Private Message me the email address of that logon account and I will try to check if you have access.

my login adress : jacqueline.mangiapan@gmx.fr. i haver bought my pc in second hands ans vertias sytem recovery was allready intalled on it . it work fine four couple of month but when i update to windows 11 version vpro tray crash and don't appear in taskbar. i don't know what to do now.

my login adress : jacqueline.mangiapan@gmx.fr. i haver bought my pc in second hands ans vertias sytem recovery was allready intalled on it . it work fine four couple of month but when i update to windows 11 version vpro tray crash and don't appear in taskbar. i don't know what to do now.

Gurvinder
Employee Accredited Certified

JFI - Windows 11 isnt yet supported with VSR 21
https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/doc/VSR_21_SCL

I went back to windows 10 but the problem remains the same vpro tray crash and don't appear in taskbar

Gurvinder
Employee Accredited Certified

speak with the customer care team to get the login issue sorted out and you can download the binary and test if that helps. https://www.veritas.com/company/contact

P_Jeal
Employee

I did check your email account but that did not seem to resolve against a valid logon account, so if no account has been created yet, you will need to do that to allow download of that file.

If it has been created, then speak to Customer Care as Gurvinder says and get that corrected.