cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Next Run..." date showing wrong on BESR-MS

Jon_Sumida
Level 5

I have some clients that are incorrectly showing the "Next Run" date in BESR-MS.  I have these clients set to run every weekday at 11PM.  The next run for most in this policy correctly shows the next run date of 3/31/2011 @ random times after 11pm (expected). But about 10 of them are showing the next run date as 4/7/2011.  I logged onto one of these 10 PCs locally and the BESR client shows the proper next run date of 3/31/2011.  Not sure what's the problem here. I know there was a similar issue with BESR-MS displaying wrong "Last Run" date/times as None, but not sure if this is related. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Sush---
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

The issue that you are facing could be the one Known issue with BESRMs. Please check the following link to know more details about it.

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/issue/backup-policies-createdmodified-or-after-1st-jan-2011-...

Thanks,

-Sush...

Jon_Sumida
Level 5

Thank Sush. It seems to have corrected itself after the backup runs last night. I do have several now that are showing next run times of days in the past.

criley
Employee Accredited

The issue mentioned by Sush above is different I think - that issue is specifically for where the day/month are inverted. In other words, a backup run time of 10/03/11 (10th March) would show as 03/10/11 (3rd October). It seems as though you are seeing something different...

Jon_Sumida
Level 5

Thanks Chris. The issue has went away and not returned as of yet. Weird hiccup in the system perhaps?