cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

symante system recovery 2013 network issues ip address configuration

Dear  All,

I   make  SDR   to my Dell R710  Server after making   SDR  when i try to recover   to  other Dell   Server machine   and   reboot  with the SDR    every thing is  working perfect  but    after reboot   i found     Network Card issue   I assign  already  Static Ip to my dell Server machine  but its    missing  again  i wont reached  to  my Map drive NAS or San .   

Why i am facing  this  type of issue   network is  missing  .

I appriected your kind response .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution!

Lucky you. May I kindly ask

Lucky you. May I kindly ask you to mark this post as solved then?

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Highlighted

So the SRD has an IP adress

So the SRD has an IP adress but the recovered machine has no ip adress? Please clarify.

Highlighted

Dear  Markus , Both  Server

Dear  Markus ,

Both  Server have  Static  Ip address  unfortunately  when i run the SDR   recovery  Server machine  wont   connect  the   Network  and  its hard to reached my  Source backup NAS or SAn .

hope you got my Point.

ReGs

Highlighted

OK, so may try to load the

OK, so may try to load the NIC driver when the srd is running manually. You should use the Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows 7 drivers for that.

Highlighted

Actually i try to run the  

Actually i try to run the   Network Services After  i boot  to SDR   but its faild  to  reached my  Network  location Map  i also try to ping  My  NAS or SAn wont work Smiley Sad

Should i miss any step when i am making SDR.

Becauser    making SDR  in Advance  option  its very simple. i am surpirse  after booting  SDR  why  i face this issue.

Ty.

Highlighted

OK, so you need to load the

OK, so you need to load the right NIC driver.

Highlighted

Any updates here?

Any updates here?

Highlighted

Hello Ya the issue  is

Hello

Ya the issue  is solve    Markus   I  update   SSR 2013  to Service Pack 3 before i am using   Pack 2 but when i make  recovery   Disk  i recover  the  the Data    But  didn't recovery    the Operating System 2008 or 2012 Server any  suggestion .

Thanks Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Accepted Solution!

Lucky you. May I kindly ask

Lucky you. May I kindly ask you to mark this post as solved then?

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Sure .. Thanks .

Sure ..

Thanks .