cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

symante system recovery 2013 network issues ip address configuration

Haroon_khan
Level 3

Dear  All,

I   make  SDR   to my Dell R710  Server after making   SDR  when i try to recover   to  other Dell   Server machine   and   reboot  with the SDR    every thing is  working perfect  but    after reboot   i found     Network Card issue   I assign  already  Static Ip to my dell Server machine  but its    missing  again  i wont reached  to  my Map drive NAS or San .   

Why i am facing  this  type of issue   network is  missing  .

I appriected your kind response .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Lucky you. May I kindly ask you to mark this post as solved then?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

So the SRD has an IP adress but the recovered machine has no ip adress? Please clarify.

Haroon_khan
Level 3

Dear  Markus ,

Both  Server have  Static  Ip address  unfortunately  when i run the SDR   recovery  Server machine  wont   connect  the   Network  and  its hard to reached my  Source backup NAS or SAn .

hope you got my Point.

ReGs

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

OK, so may try to load the NIC driver when the srd is running manually. You should use the Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows 7 drivers for that.

Haroon_khan
Level 3

Actually i try to run the   Network Services After  i boot  to SDR   but its faild  to  reached my  Network  location Map  i also try to ping  My  NAS or SAn wont work :(

Should i miss any step when i am making SDR.

Becauser    making SDR  in Advance  option  its very simple. i am surpirse  after booting  SDR  why  i face this issue.

Ty.

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

OK, so you need to load the right NIC driver.

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Any updates here?

Haroon_khan
Level 3

Hello

Ya the issue  is solve    Markus   I  update   SSR 2013  to Service Pack 3 before i am using   Pack 2 but when i make  recovery   Disk  i recover  the  the Data    But  didn't recovery    the Operating System 2008 or 2012 Server any  suggestion .

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Lucky you. May I kindly ask you to mark this post as solved then?

Haroon_khan
Level 3

Sure ..

Thanks .