cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

symantec system recovery tool 2013 give the error cannot successfully reconcile last saved session

rashi_jain
Level 5

Installed symantec system recovery tool 2013 on  W2K12 with one user (User Name: Administrator) . Now create an another account with the account type Administrator (User Name : hydrexport) .

I am trying to take the backup  after logon from user hydraexport  but it give the error . Error are mention below :

1) on open the GUI of SSR 2013  cannot successfully reconcile last saved session

2)

Error EC8F1780: Cannot successfully reconcile changes since last session.

Error EC8F1771: Cannot enumerate the current drives on this system.

Error E0BB0147: The operation 'Snap Volume' is not currently enabled for this Volume. (UMI:V-281-3215-6016)

Details:

Source: Symantec System Recovery

STEP FOLLOWED  AS :

1) Install the SSR 2013 from user name : Administrator

2) create another user with  administrator account type , user name= hydraexport

3) Login with hydraexport user .

4) change the "LOG ON " account type in service of SSR 2013 : Symantec System Recovery AND SymTrackService 

change the account type from local system to hydraexport  for both services.

5) reboot the W2K12 Server.

6) Login server with hydrexport user .

7) open the console of SSR 2013  give the error  cannot successfully reconcile last saved session

8) Event Log of SSR show  the error "

Error E0BB0147: The operation 'Snap Volume' is not currently enabled for this Volume. (UMI:V-281-3215-6016)

Please help me to find out the solution of this problem

Thanks in advanced.

16 REPLIES 16

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Why do you change the user of the symtrack and the ssr service ?

rashi_jain
Level 5

Hello Markus,

actually we  are doing some testing  , according to test scenario  first we create a file system on storage share  in a workgroup  and we add the login password(abc@123) of backupserver on storage for the authecation of backupserver.

we can take backup from only those user whose password is abc@123

And now we take the backup using SSR for this we login the W2K12 with hydraexport .

for this we need to change the "LOG ON " account type   in service of SSR 2013 : Symantec System Recovery AND SymTrackServi

Thanks Markus for your concern.

Please let me know for more  information

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Do you mean that the storage share is used as backup destination ? In this case you can specify the user and password to use for authentication when you create the backup job.

TRaj
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Close Symantec System Recovery Console, go to All Programs-> Symantec  System Recovery-> Security Configuration Tool

Check and add the user account in security tab and allow full control, Try to launch the console again.

rashi_jain
Level 5

yes, storage share is used as backup destination.

can you please more explain  these words "In this case you can specify the user and password to use for authentication when you create the backup job."

rashi_jain
Level 5

Hello all ,

Now i am trying to add backup destination in Define Backup Wizard  but network credential are disabled .

and after click on NEXT  . I am getting below mention error :

Error E1AD78A5: Cannot save backup properties.
--Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

(UMI:V-281-429-30885)

Backup destination is shared  and also ping able from W2K12

Pls check the attachment.

TRaj
Level 6
Employee Accredited

HiRashi,

Will request you to follow the article : http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH175144

Also will request you to mark the forum as "Resolved" if you find the solution has worked for you.

TRaj
Level 6
Employee Accredited

You can also run Fixinstall.bat from C:\Program Files\Symantec\Symantec System Recovery and try to re- create the backup job.

rashi_jain
Level 5

Hello Tripti,

Thanks for your support.

I am agin faicng the same issue as I mention first time .

Installed symantec system recovery tool 2013 on  W2K12 with one user (User Name: Administrator) . Now create an another account with the account type Administrator (User Name : hydrexport) .

I am trying to take the backup  after logon from user hydraexport  but it give the error . Error are mention below :

1) on open the GUI of SSR 2013  cannot successfully reconcile last saved session

2)

According to my investigation : This is not fix in SSR 2011 . For the reference  pls find the link :

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH157325

rashi_jain
Level 5

please provide me error code reference guide of SSR 2013

rashi_jain
Level 5

Hello Tripti ,

User account was already found to be added.  But now I add it again . Restart the services.

Now I am getting same error during the opening of console.

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

here you are: http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH157325

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Have you resolved this issue yet ?

rashi_jain
Level 5

Hello Markus,

No, this issue is not resolved .

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Hm, you might try to re-register the symtrack service.

TRaj
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Did it help ?