Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos count in the VOX Community now presents all-time Kudos

AlexMatts
Level 6
Employee

Hello, VOX Community –

I am pleased to let you know your VOX Community Kudos count will now present all-time Kudos numbers.

Realizing the 6-month timeframe on Kudos counts felt limiting to VOX users, we worked alongside our development partners to remedy the situation.

Thank you for your feedback; we are dedicated to the continued development and improvement of your VOX user experience.

Kindly –
Alexandra
VOX Community Manager

4 REPLIES 4

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited
Hi Alexandra, I've never really understood the value/meaning behind giving someone kudos. Is it like the old voting system on Connect? Thanks, Craig

Larry_Fine
   VIP   

One might argue that users that haven't even logged on in a year or more might be consider inactive and they are placed on some sort of inactive list for the kudo count?

AlexMatts
Level 6
Employee

Hello, @CraigV –

From what I know of the past Connect experience, Kudos acts much like voting; users have a single Kudos to offer per post, and can use the feature as a means to demonstrate appreciation or support for the content.

Kindly –
Alexandra
VOX Community Manager

Hello, @Larry_Fine –

Thank you for sharing your perspective on the Kudos count – I can appreciate why placing temporal limitations on the count may seem advantageous, and I'll share this thought with my colleagues.

Fortunately, as the VOX Community remains somewhat new, Kudos counts are not unwieldy; as the Community continues to evolve, a constraint like this may be fitting!

Kindly –
Alexandra
VOX Community Manager