Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large profile images in VOX

RamNagalla
Partner    VIP    Certified

Admin team,

i have verified this in two different sytems and 3 different browsers

profile image are displaying large for few users( including mine), and it is disturbing the outline of the page..

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello, @RamNagalla –

A quick note to highlight the remedy of the avatar sizing issue you'd encountered in the VOX community.

Again, thank you for notifying our team of the avatar formatting – these efforts are helpful to the Veritas VOX team, and to the VOX community, as a whole.

Kindly – Alexandra Matthiesen, VOX Community Manager

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

AlexMatts
Level 6
Employee

Hello, @RamNagalla –

Thank you for bringing this avatar display issue to our attention. We are in the midst of placing a comprehensive collection of revisions to a UI update with our development partner, and expect this issue to be addressed shortly.

And again, thank you for taking the time to share this detail with me – it is efforts like this that help our team ensure the best possible user experience in the VOX community.

Hello, @RamNagalla –

A quick note to highlight the remedy of the avatar sizing issue you'd encountered in the VOX community.

Again, thank you for notifying our team of the avatar formatting – these efforts are helpful to the Veritas VOX team, and to the VOX community, as a whole.

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Avatars are still too big on mobile devices.
This is what it looks like on my mobile phone (using Chrome):

Hello, @Marianne –

Thank you for providing this screenshot – this is helpful. I've delivered the screenshot and information to our development partners to seek and implement a solution.

I hope this message finds you well, and I'll update you upon this thread once a fix is in place.

Hi, @Marianne –

I am pleased to let you know our development partner addressed the avatar formatting issue you encountered – it should now be displaying properly in your mobile view.

I hope this message finds you well.

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Thanks Alex! All fixed now.

Success! Thank you, @Marianne.