cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private Groups and Group content

MortenSeeberg
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Where did the private groups go, and it also seems none of the group content was migrated? They almost all appear empty?

9 REPLIES 9

rkingsland
Level 5

Hi Morten,

Because of the way to two platforms are built groups didn't migrate over exactly as they were on the old community. I've brought this issue up with other stakeholders in VOX and am currently working on addressing it.

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Any update here @rkingsland ?

I was looking for something particular the other day that was discussed in a private forum but was unable to find it. 

Dollypee
   VIP    Certified
Hello VOX admin,
Any update on this issue? BTW, I sent a request to be added to New York backup & archive group over a year ago and still no response till date. Please kindly treat this as a high priority. Thank you

Dollypee
   VIP    Certified
Forgot to mentioned am also missing all my critical/tangible private contents as well.
Will very much appreciate it if this issue can be resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Tagging VOX admins - 

@AlexMatts,  @JustineVelcich and @TylerWelch .

Please - we need the ability to mark certain posts as Private - to be viewed by members of the particular group only.

Thiago_Ribeiro
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hello VOX admins, @TylerWelch @AlexMatts

I sent a request to be added to Brazil Backup & Archiving User Group & PartnerNet Group and still no response until date.

Please can you help me?

Thank you.

Regards,

Thiago Ribeiro

Hello, Thiago –

Thank you for contacting us in regard to your interest in joining the Brazil Backup & Archiving User and PartnerNet groups. I will communicate with my partners in the VOX team, as well as those at the helm of the Brazil-based group to identify a solution.

Please expect an update from me, soon, upon this thread!

Dollypee
   VIP    Certified

Hi @AlexMatts, would you please also look into my long time request to be added to New York group?  Besides response rate has been below low on this community. Please help look into this on-going issue.

Thank you

Hello, @Damisi –

I've contacted my internal VOX partners, and will update you with a solution upon this thread, soon.

I appreciate you letting me know of your interest in joining the New York group, and I am hopeful we can help in addressing your request.