cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOX Accounts

Krutons
   VIP   

I have two questions.

1) Is it possible to merge several VOX accounts (created 2 under different work emails instead of my personal email).

2) How can I get the 'certified' tag added to this account, I recently passed the VCS-276 Cert Exam. I can provide any information needed.

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AlexMatts
Level 6
Employee

Hello, @Krutons –

While we cannot merge two accounts, we can align your preferred VOX username to your current e-mail.

We no longer host certification tags in the community, though they were carried over from some accounts to the new VOX platform. This said, aligning your current e-mail to a past, certified account would permit you to maintain that tag.

Kindly –
Alexandra
VOX Community Manager

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AlexMatts
Level 6
Employee

Hello, @Krutons –

While we cannot merge two accounts, we can align your preferred VOX username to your current e-mail.

We no longer host certification tags in the community, though they were carried over from some accounts to the new VOX platform. This said, aligning your current e-mail to a past, certified account would permit you to maintain that tag.

Kindly –
Alexandra
VOX Community Manager

Krutons
   VIP   

Thanks for the info @AlexMatts

You are welcome, @Krutons! And if you'd like to align accounts as suggested, please contact me via direct message on VOX; we can then collaborate with my IT counterparts to make it happen.

Kindly –
Alexandra
VOX Community Manager

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

@AlexMatts 

My suggestion - rather remove all CERTIFIED and ACCREDITED badges from all accounts.

If the badges cannot be maintained and updated, they are actually worthless.

The 'Accredited' badges were linked to the old Symantec Partner certification program where all Accreditations expired after 2 years. So, totally worthless and obsolete.... 

The list of Certifications on my profile are even older than my Accreditations, with none of my more recent, valid Certifications appearing.