cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can I post a blog?

Jane_M
Level 3
Employee

I'd like to post SORT release announcement here, which supports multiple products. Instead of posting in several discussion forums separately, can I post in the blog? I didn't find any button to create, so will you please kindly guide?

Thanks,

Jane

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AlexMatts
Level 6
Employee

Hello, @Jane_M –

An understandable request! First, I've reviewed your permissions and guaranteed you have Registered and Veritas Employee designations, as well as blog authorship permissions in the VOX community.

Now, navigate to VOX Blogs in the community and access the Browse the Blogs section in the right-hand side of the page, below the Veritas Twitter feed. Select the VOX Blog to which you'd like to post your release announcement, then click the 'New' button displayed at the top of that blog space, below the category title.

Please let me know if any additional questions arise – I am happy to assist!

Kindly – Alexandra Matthiesen, VOX Community Manager

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AlexMatts
Level 6
Employee

Hello, @Jane_M –

An understandable request! First, I've reviewed your permissions and guaranteed you have Registered and Veritas Employee designations, as well as blog authorship permissions in the VOX community.

Now, navigate to VOX Blogs in the community and access the Browse the Blogs section in the right-hand side of the page, below the Veritas Twitter feed. Select the VOX Blog to which you'd like to post your release announcement, then click the 'New' button displayed at the top of that blog space, below the category title.

Please let me know if any additional questions arise – I am happy to assist!

Kindly – Alexandra Matthiesen, VOX Community Manager

Jane_M
Level 3
Employee

Thank you so much for the quick response. I found that New button. Smiley Happy

AlexMatts
Level 6
Employee

Success!