Highlighted

Back up fail -error code- 0xe000846b

hi

I got this error code

"0xe000846b"

and backup failed.

I do for daily incremental backup(schedule backup).

I got this error on 20/09/2017 and then it back to normal on other days up to now.

Can someone help me advice and suggestions for why this problem happen?how should i chek and prepare not to happen this kind of error again.

I use backup exec 2010 on window server 2008 r2.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Accepted Solution!

Re: Back up fail -error code- 0xe000846b

Hello STA79-

This particular forum is not meant for technical advice. This category is for customers and partners to help us design and improve our Support offerings and user experiences. It is not intended for providing Support to customers and partners. Please use our Veritas Support website or feel free to leverage the VOX community, specifically for this question the Backup Exec community located under "Data Protection".

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Accepted Solution!

Re: Back up fail -error code- 0xe000846b

Hello STA79-

This particular forum is not meant for technical advice. This category is for customers and partners to help us design and improve our Support offerings and user experiences. It is not intended for providing Support to customers and partners. Please use our Veritas Support website or feel free to leverage the VOX community, specifically for this question the Backup Exec community located under "Data Protection".

View solution in original post