cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Introducing The Veritas Support User Experience Community

Hi all!

My name is @kellyromer. I am the Veritas Support customer experience leader. I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce my team and start a dialog here on VOX with all of you. While we want to provide updates to you here, we also want to use this Support User Experience community to validate what we think we've learned and continue to evolve our support experiences as your preferences change.

To provide a little background, my team was formed about 2 years ago to research, listen, learn, and improve our customer support experiences for Veritas products. We had to start by hiring the right kind of people to listen to our customers, partners, and internal employees about what needed to be done. We knew our online support experience was dated and spread across many websites, but we wanted to make sure we built a new experience based on what you actually needed.

After conducting countless interviews and design reviews virtually with customers and partners over the course of last year, we took our Veritas Support prototype to the 2016 Veritas Vision conference. We held a focus group, conducted several individual interviews, and demo'd our prototype at a demo booth. We learned a ton from the Vision attendees, but it was hard to deliver the message that it was only a prototype. And, we weren't sure when the new site would be funded and live. We knew our customers and partners had been waiting a long time for improvements, and we desperately wanted to deliver for them.

Fast forward to 2017. Our team and our technology partners worked hard most of the year to turn the prototype into a working website. We took that test version of the new website to the 2017 Veritas Vision Conference last month. This year, we did multiple targeted focus groups, did about twice as many individual interviews, and used our demo booth and Experts Bar for more feedback. The good news is that we learned we are on the right track. The new website isn't perfect, but we are getting there. More importantly, this year, we felt that we demonstrated that we do listen and will ensure your feedback is used to constantly evolve and improve our Veritas Support experience.

And, we will be delivering that new Veritas Support website this coming weekend!

I'll be following up shortly with a Blog post with details on what we learned at Vertitas Vision this year. And I will also create a Discussion in our Support User Experience community that outlines the impact to you as we upgrade our website and underlying support tools this coming weekend.

My team will be monitoring these discussions and blog posts regularly to see if you have additional questions and comments. We are very much looking forward to contuing to listen and learn from you all!

Thanks,

Kelly Romer

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Introducing The Veritas Support User Experience Community

Here is a link to the related blog post I recently published on this.

Highlighted

@kellyromer wrote:

Hi all!

My team will be monitoring these discussions and blog posts regularly to see if you have additional questions and comments. We are very much looking forward to contuing to listen and learn from you all!

Thanks,

Kelly Romer

Hi @kellyromer

Is anyone still monitoring these discussions?

Highlighted

we opened the tickets but the problem not solved yet. its more than a month now.

How can we esclate this to next level of support to make this problem solved.

Highlighted

I do apologize about your experience with the support teams. Typically if you feel a Support Case isn't being worked to your satisfaction you should ask to speak to a Duty Manager who can help to get more visiblity into the case.

I have sent you a DM to talk further on this situation.

-Brian