Re: The New Veritas Support Site Is NOW LIVE

Hi Brian,

any news in regards to this? 

Kind Regards

Marc

@BrianWeber wrote:

Hi @Marianne

We are currently working out a plan on subscriptions as well as other enhancements to the support site. I do not have a time frame but we hope to have subscriptions rolled out in the upcoming months. As soon as we finalize our plans we will be releasing details on when these features and enhancements will be rolled out.

Please stay tuned and as soon as we have information we will publish them out to VOX.

-Brian

Also hoping to see this feature reinstated...... 

Hello everyone, 

are there any news in regards to the subscription feature? is this feature abandoned?

Regards

Marc

I wonder if @BrianWeber is still with Veritas....

He last visited VOX more than a year ago:
Last visited 05-02-2018

Hi all, I am sorry I missed this. Brian Weber is no longer at Veritas. We are still working on creating a subscription capability for our Support Site content. Right now, we are focusing on a new Downloads Center on Veritas Support where all installs, upgrades, patches, and hotfixes will be hosted for all products. Downloads is currently our most highly requested feature from our customers, partners, and employees. We will have a couple of big releases for the new Downloads Center between August and November (if all goes according to plan). The Support Site subscription capability is the next highest requested capability. We are working with our IT Team to help us build that out, so it's going to take a little time. The solution needs to be robust and GDRP compliant, so we want to make sure it's done right. I am sorry it's taking so long.

Highlighted

Thanks Kelly for giving us an idea about whats going on in the background. Looking forward to the new features. 

Kind Regards

Marc

You're welcome. The day we finally get subscriptions back, we will ALL be so happy. We are really excited about the progress on the new Downloads Center. We think you will really appreciate that. It's so much better than the current disorganized experience across several websites.