Highlighted

Veritas Support are not working

Hi ,

we have random backup jobs failed with the error message:

At a System Status resource has  a communication error encountered.(0xe000ff15 - BE 2016 on Server 2012 r2) .

I try to create a support case but unfortunately I get an error:

Authentication Failed

Your attempt to log in through SAML Single Sign On failed. Please contact your administrator.

10 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Veritas Support are not working

Hello niculina-andrea-

This particular forum is not meant for technical advice. This category is for customers and partners to help us design and improve our Support offerings and user experiences. It is not intended for providing Support to customers and partners. Please use our Veritas Support website or feel free to leverage the VOX community, specifically for this question the Backup Exec community located under "Data Protection".

As for your issue with signing into the web portal. I've sent you a direct message to further assist. Please reply in the direct message and will happy to assit in ensuring you can sign into the portal.  

-Brian

Highlighted

Hi

I have exactly the same problem ... I'm logged into the Veritas support website, the website Brian indicated in his reply, but if I try to "Create a Case" or start a "Chat" conversation I get this same error.

"Authentication Failed
Your attempt to log in through SAML Single Sign On failed. Please contact your administrator."

In the past I already had access, I stopped having it when I changed my password to access the support site. Some help would be welcome to regain access to these features! Thank you very much!

Regards,
Miguel Branco da Silva

Highlighted

@MiguelSilva - I've sent you a direct message to look into the SAML error you are receiving. Please reply back to that message so I can investigate the issues you are having creating cases online.

Warm Regards,

Brian

Highlighted

hi Brian .. 

i ve the same problem ! 

Highlighted

I am having the same issue.  I was able to create cases now all of a sudden I get that same error unable to authenticate

Highlighted

Hello Brian,

I'm facing the same "login issue". Your assist please

-Abdul

Highlighted

I also am having the same problem

Authentication Failed

Your attempt to log in through SAML Single Sign On failed. Please contact your administrator.

Highlighted

I also having the same issue , please help to fix,

"

Authentication Failed

Your attempt to log in through SAML Single Sign On failed. Please contact your administrator."

Highlighted

Dear Team,

Please help, i am unable to login to the veritas portal and log cases anymore, the following is encountrered :

Highlighted

Hello,

I'm encountering the same issue.  Please assist.  

"Your attempt to log in through SAML Single Sign On failed."