Highlighted

poor support

we opened the ticket which is now more than a month not solved yet.

How we can esclate this to higher management to resolve the problem.

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: poor support

I do apologize about your experience with the support teams. Typically if you feel a Support Case isn't being worked to your satisfaction you should ask to speak to a Duty Manager who can help to get more visiblity into the case.

I have sent you a DM to talk further on this situation.

-Brian

Highlighted

I cannot comment on your experience with Veritas Support, as I am only involved here as a forum member and product user.

Have you perhaps tried to ask for advice in the NetBackup forum?
Chances are that a fellow user has experienced a similar issue and may be able to point you in the right direction.

Highlighted

Today we ask the support team to move or shift our case to another region as the problem is not sloved by this region or team but thay refused to do that saying that its already in P1.

our case Incident: 180321-000419, can you please help us to solve this on high priority.

Thanks and Regards

Highlighted

Last post = 4 weeks ago...was this ever resolved?

Highlighted

still not resolved yet....

Highlighted

@CraigV

Just to put you in the picture - it seems that @AsimKhan is not at all interested in receiving assistance from this user community. 

We have asked for info in an attempt to assist :
https://vox.veritas.com/t5/NetBackup/Support-problem/m-p/849442

He also contacted me via PM. It seems that they are busy with a new NBU setup and that they are experiencing problems with Veritas support team. No other info.
This was my response: 

I cannot assist with your Support issue as I don't work for Veritas. 
I can only try to assist if you post your issue in the NetBackup forum.