cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veritas Vision 2017 Breakout Sessions Available

CarrieJennings
Level 3
Employee

Vision_touch1_blog_1000x1000.jpgAre you considering attending Veritas Vision 2017 or perhaps already registered? We recently posted our breakout sessions by track and I'm curious to learn more about your key interests. Your input is really valuable as we continue to finalize conference details and to ensure you're making the most of your experience. 

In particular, I'm interested in hearing your insights around the following questions:

• Which sessions are you most interested in attending?
  • What is the deciding factor on attending or not attending this year?
  • What interests you most about Veritas Vision 2017?
  • What information would you like to see our executives and speakers share?

I appreciate your feedback in advance and look forward to hearing from you. It will definitely make impact in our conference experience!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for sharing your interests and some feedback too @Michael_G_Ander. Definitely check out the Modern Data Protection section of the session list. And also, I will be posting a "get to know our speakers" blog series starting later this week, so you can start networking. 

In terms of the session registration issue, can you email vision2017@veritas.events and they can help to get you signed up?

Thanks for making time to come to Vision. We look forward to seeing you there!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

NJ2
Level 1

I am  registered for Veritas Vision 2017. WHen I select a track and attempt to select the session it does not do anything..

So what is broken??

Would be most interested in sessions about Netbackup Automatic Image Replication in depth, especially what you do in low band width/high latency environments.

That it was in Las Vegas almost made me skip it. An idea could be rotating between parts of the world the different years.

Mostly interested in meeting some of the people with deep technical insights into the products we use or will be using.

BTW Have same problem as @NJ2 with the scheduling of sessions

The standard questions: Have you checked: 1) What has changed. 2) The manual 3) If there are any tech notes or VOX posts regarding the issue

Thank you for your patience @NJ2. I'm not sure what might be causing this specific issue. You should be able to select sessions from within your registered account.

Can you email our Vision support team and they can help you register for the sessions. (vision2017@veritas.events) Please keep me posted if that does not work, we'll look into it further.

Thank you!

Thank you for sharing your interests and some feedback too @Michael_G_Ander. Definitely check out the Modern Data Protection section of the session list. And also, I will be posting a "get to know our speakers" blog series starting later this week, so you can start networking. 

In terms of the session registration issue, can you email vision2017@veritas.events and they can help to get you signed up?

Thanks for making time to come to Vision. We look forward to seeing you there!

Data protection is more than just backup. It’s an investment in your business. Gain unique insights from the undisputed leader in enterprise data protection and management at Veritas Vision Solution Day.

For More Information