cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Discussions
Vision is packed with the information, inspiration, insights and connections you need to embrace multi-cloud data management. Make the benefits of digital transformation real for your business and ultimately unlock the truth in information.

Discussion Posts

Certification at Vision 2017

Hi, I am going to Vision 2017 this year, and believe that I signed up for the two NBU certification exams being offerred there...Is there any place to see where and what time these exams are being offerred?I signed up a long time ago and forget which...

KDob by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do You Have a Question for Richard Branson?

We're excited to hear Richard Branson's story as he keynotes at Veritas Vision 2017. Here's a fun fact about him: his first successful business venture began at age 15 with "Student" magazine. So many interesting details behind his success. Do you ha...

Branson Headshot.jpg

Resolved! Veritas Vision 2017 Breakout Sessions Available

Are you considering attending Veritas Vision 2017 or perhaps already registered? We recently posted our breakout sessions by track and I'm curious to learn more about your key interests. Your input is really valuable as we continue to finalize conf...

Vision_touch1_blog_1000x1000.jpg

What Do You Want to Learn at Veritas Vision 2017?

We’re deep in the planning process to create a truly unique experience at this year’s Veritas Vision 2017. We understand that the IT landscape extends beyond a company’s walls and juggling multiple providers, platforms, and locales creates new comple...

Vision_touch1_blog_1000x1000.jpg

Veritas Vision 2017 Call for Presentations

Do you have a great idea for a Veritas Vision 2017 session? I'd like to invite the VOX community to submit Vision session presentation proposals specifically for Veritas customer case studies. The presentation should feature successful solution impl...

Vision2017.jpg