cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit user

Pyroar
Level 2

Hi i need to know if there's a way to audit an user (System Manager Role), to view logs or something.

In all the logs in log section dont show the activity of the user, or if an user log in to the system, etc.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

If you want audits at a case level, under the case select Activity Reports and from there you can run reports per user or per event such as login, search tagging redaction etc... 

Pyroar
Level 2

Thanks for the answer, but if i want the audit log that when a System Manager user, creates a user or modify settings in the system??.

Thanks.

Clear-DFH-CT
Level 3

Have PW protected pst files (we do not collect them - we get them from external sources).

Is there a way to provide pw to the file within CW? Or, does the pw have to be applied outside CW and then just re-process the file?

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

I dont believe this is logged as it is assumed the overall system manager has been granted the rights to maintain the system.

If you would like this feature added click on the "IDEAS"  under Archiving and eDiscovery and enter your request there. Our PM does monitor and track requests and review them for future releases