cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW - Case Number Limits

ODS_Rob
Level 3

Currently we're getting this error: “ Unable to save case. [#80112] Can not create, too many cases on 0.2.1.0, try again after deleting 1 cases.” I believe I read there's a way to set the max number to a higher limit. Is this correct? Is there any instructions on how to do this? We are only at about 50% of our Enterprise license limit.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner
5 REPLIES 5

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

Yes, you can increase the number of active cases held in the CW server.  However, if you go too far above the default you can run into significant performance issues with processing.  Best recommendation is to archive some of the cases not being actively reviewed to give yourself some headroom. 

ODS_Rob
Level 3

Thank you.  I don't anticipate too much of a problem there as we only have one, maybe two users logged in at once.  Do you know the setting to up it? We were contemplating stepping it up by 10 and seeing if there's noticeable degradation.

Thanks again.

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

I originally increased ours by 20, but eventually had to build-out new servers to handle the additional load.  IF they are small cases you shouldn't have a problem.

ODS_Rob
Level 3

Thanks!