cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearwell Activity report

metz2019
Level 2

Is it possible to get an activity report for a particular case that shows the total tagged by each individual?  I do have an activity report but it shows 1,1,1,1, etc instead of giving me a total.  These users worked for several months so being able to get the total per person instead of trying to add the individual entries for X amount of days would be great.  I am on version 8.2.0.  Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

JimmyClearwell
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified

Hi @metz2019,

I know you asked this a few weeks ago, but I wanted to at least respond to provide you with a way to get the info you need.

You can access totals by person by accessing the Dashboard from Case Home > Analysis & Review by selecting the following:

• Analysis: Reviewer Progress 
  • Tags:
  • Users:
  • Data: All Items and Per Count (or other)
  • Dates:

You'll most likely want to choose View as Table in order to both see totals and have ability to export a report.

See below for an example of totals for two users. While this was performed in 9.1, there aren't any changes to the Dashboard since 8.2.

totalsbyperson.png

I hope that helps Robot Happy

Best Regards,
James Harris
Business Critical Engineer Veritas eDiscovery Platform
Business Critical Services
Veritas Technologies LLC

Thank you so much for your response!  I am unable to get into Clearwell at the moment but as soon as I do, I will take a look and report back.  Smiley Happy

Was finally able to get into Clearwell but am running into some problems.  I looked at the screenshot you included and selected all of the criteria as you did with the exception of Tags.  There is no choice just for Responsiveness.  I had to go in and configure the Tags to deselect the ones I did not want included.  The problem is after finishing my selections,  I click on View as Table and nothing comes up.  Any idea of what the issue could be?

Thanks!

JimmyClearwell
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified

Hi @metz2019 ,

The Responsiveness tag set is one that I created in my lab. It includes multiple tags, e.g. Responsive, Non-Responsive and Needs Further Review. In my example, I selected the Responsiveness tag set to include all included tags.

tageset.jpg

You'll have to select the tag set or tag that you want to chart. 

As far as why nothing came up, it could you one or more of your settings, e.g. Dates, Users. 

Best Regards,
James Harris
Business Critical Engineer Veritas eDiscovery Platform
Business Critical Services
Veritas Technologies LLC

Thanks Jimmy.  I understand what you are saying about the Tag Set. There is something odd going on with the settings for my case.  I've reached out to some folks for further guidance.

Thanks again for all your help!