cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearwell - How to search just between two email addresses in Collections

Holly09
Not applicable

Hi!

Just purchased Clearwell and are actually starting to use it.  I am looking to search just between two email addresses in the collections step.  I can't find a way to do it.  I can get everything from AND to the email addresses then filter it down in processing but that is WAY more data than I need.  I just want to pull everything between two emails/custodians.  Anyone know how to do this?

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daly
Level 5
Partner Employee Accredited Certified

Hello Holly09,

I've taken a look through and I can't see anyway to get this kind of precision, it may be worth raising this as a feature request (change the top where it states Forums to Ideas). As you've said it can be done after processing, at this point the relationships will have been built and you can then filter down to get just these mails.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Daly
Level 5
Partner Employee Accredited Certified

Hello Holly09,

I've taken a look through and I can't see anyway to get this kind of precision, it may be worth raising this as a feature request (change the top where it states Forums to Ideas). As you've said it can be done after processing, at this point the relationships will have been built and you can then filter down to get just these mails.