cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearwell Legal Hold - how do I remove an Admin BCC after initial notices have been sent?

joe_lombardo
Level 3
Accredited

On several of my legal hold cases my attorneys added a paralegal in the Admin BCC Recipient line for the Admin notices.  Now she receives a notice every time a new custodian notice or reminder is sent.  Obviously, this is working as intended.  My problem is this poor paralegal is not involved with these particular cases and her email is getting bombarded with reminders.

I have looked at the case settings, and her address does not appear in the Admin BCC Recipient line so I cannot simply delete her address

Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I am not sure you can change that after the fact.  Pretty sure you would need to create a new Notice.

Maybe she could create an Outlook rule to file them away to a folder?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I am not sure you can change that after the fact.  Pretty sure you would need to create a new Notice.

Maybe she could create an Outlook rule to file them away to a folder?

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Tony is correct. There is no way to remove after sending the notice.

Creating a separate notice will work but legally there is no tie between the original notice and the new one so it could look like a notice was sent at a later date which makes it hard to prove that the notice was initially sent in a timely manner

I would go with Tony's option of an outlook rule to move these notices off to a PST so they wont interfere with the paralegals access to her own email account.