cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearwell compatibility with Enterprise Vault 12.0.3 and 12.0.4

tjaynesonsite
Level 1

Good morning community,

Is anyone presently running Clearwell against Enterprise Vault systems hosting 12.0.3 or 12.0.4?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JimmyClearwell
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified

Howdy @tjaynesonsite,

I can confirm that eDisocvery Platform 8.2 is certified to work with all Enterprise Vault 12 releases, e.g. 12.0.3 (of CHF3), 12.0.4 (or CHF4), etc. This confirmation comes directly from eDiscovery Platform Product Management. Also, I do know that support has validated this in their internal labs

As always, make sure you reference the eDiscovery Platform Compatibility Matrix http://www.veritas.com/docs/000019811 for all eDiscovery Platform supportability. 

I hope that helps Robot Happy

Best Regards,
James Harris
Business Critical Engineer Veritas eDiscovery Platform
Business Critical Services
Veritas Technologies LLC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JimmyClearwell
Level 5

Howdy @tjaynesonsite,

I can confirm that eDisocvery Platform 8.2 is certified to work with all Enterprise Vault 12 releases, e.g. 12.0.3 (of CHF3), 12.0.4 (or CHF4), etc. This confirmation comes directly from eDiscovery Platform Product Management. Also, I do know that support has validated this in their internal labs

As always, make sure you reference the eDiscovery Platform Compatibility Matrix http://www.veritas.com/docs/000019811 for all eDiscovery Platform supportability. 

I hope that helps Robot Happy

Best Regards,
James Harris
Veritas Technologies LLC

JimmyClearwell
Level 5

Hello @tjaynesonsite,

I wanted to follow up to see if I was able to answer you questions. If so, would you kindly mark the post as Resolved when you have an opportunity Robot Happy

Best Regards,
James Harris
Veritas Technologies LLC