cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freeing processing space

amarms
Not applicable

Hello - I am a new Clearwell user and I am currently collecting and processing data into sets which I then load into the Analysis/Review module where I am filtering them using search terms.  After running the serch terms, I am creating EXL exports of search results. 

Now I have approached my license limit for processing and am wondering how to remove data from the Processing module that I've already done and, thus, free up some processing space.

Also, can the XML exports that I've created be loaded back into the Analysis/Review module to be reviewed by others? 

Please advise.  Thanks. 

Andrew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Andrew

To free up processing space you will need to archive a case that is not active. If you need to keep your cases active you will have to purchase additional licenses to extend your processing ability.

The reports you generated when you click on the Report Icon in the Advanced Search screen can be saved. Once saved they can not be imported. If you need to keep the search details and make them available to others you do have the option in Advanced Search to save the search as either a Private or Shared Search. If you save it as a Shared Search then anyone who has access to the Processing part of the case can click on the saved search which will run the search again and then they can click on reports and be presented with the same report.

The other option os to save the report out and make it available to whomever you wish to.

Hope this helps if yes please maker as the solution.

If not please let me know and I will what i can to assist

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Liam_Finn1
Level 6

Andrew

To free up processing space you will need to archive a case that is not active. If you need to keep your cases active you will have to purchase additional licenses to extend your processing ability.

The reports you generated when you click on the Report Icon in the Advanced Search screen can be saved. Once saved they can not be imported. If you need to keep the search details and make them available to others you do have the option in Advanced Search to save the search as either a Private or Shared Search. If you save it as a Shared Search then anyone who has access to the Processing part of the case can click on the saved search which will run the search again and then they can click on reports and be presented with the same report.

The other option os to save the report out and make it available to whomever you wish to.

Hope this helps if yes please maker as the solution.

If not please let me know and I will what i can to assist

Liam_Finn1
Level 6

I was just thinking have you tried calling Support maybe they have another way with their tools , i said maybe but i doubt it, but it's worth a try

PJuster
Level 5
Employee Accredited

I work in Clearwell support and can only think of the two options proposed by Liam.

Thanks

Paul

Clearwell support.

Liam_Finn1
Level 6

If you have the answer to your question please mark the appropriate answer as the solution so the thread can be closed