cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOT OFF THE PRESS - Clearwell 7.1.3 Released

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

The Symantec Clearwell Product Development team is proud to announce the general availability of Symantec Clearwell eDiscovery Platform V7.1.3 

This new release has been in the making for one year and rounds off many features from previous releases making it the most complete release with many marquee features, the highlights of which include (but are not limited to):

Identification & Collections

• Search and Preview of EV collections : ability to run search-only tasks against Enterprise Vault sources, preview sample files, and run date range and custodian-based analytics on the results
  • Custodian Manager : fully-integrated Custodian Management feature using a streamlined custodian-centric workflow. Administrators not only have the ability to match the custodian manager features in Symantec’s Discovery Accelerator, but can also use new customization capabilities for the attributes that can be tracked

Processing

• Several new reports and many others enhanced : De-duplication reports, Reconciliation report, Discovery & Processing Options reports etc.
  • Improved Container handling : improves container extraction management by allowing users to exclude by container format for discovery

Search

• Email Header Processing & Search : lets users search through the Internet Headers section of emails. This includes standard header fields (To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, From) and custom header fields the customer may choose to index (e.g.: X-Originating-IP, Received-By)
  • Various reports including Excel Search Report and Search Hit Report

Review

• Transparent Predictive Coding Graphs : presentation of prediction accuracy data by displaying the information in a graphical format.
  • Prediction Status Enhancements : the Prediction Status screen has been enhanced with a graph of prediction accuracy over the iterations.
  • Family Propagating Tag Set Behavior : enhancement work to support a new family propagating tag behavior for tag sets.

Export & Production Features

• Image Remediation : better manage and control document imaging, especially for handling in other third-party tools.
  • Slipsheet Enhancement : feature provides users with the ability to customize slipsheets for each production.

An overview of the features is included in the attached document.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jejdag
Level 3

We have recently upgraded to 7.1.3.

I don't know if it is a result of the upgrade, but now, after having created a collection set, when I am on the Processing Status tab, I can see up to 98% in the progress column.  However, as soon as the job finishes, I get 0% and nothing to work with.  What might be the problem?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jejdag
Level 3

We have recently upgraded to 7.1.3.

I don't know if it is a result of the upgrade, but now, after having created a collection set, when I am on the Processing Status tab, I can see up to 98% in the progress column.  However, as soon as the job finishes, I get 0% and nothing to work with.  What might be the problem?

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

What version did you upgrade from?

Did you check the Jobs to ensure that the case upgrade processes had completed?

I have done a few upgrades and not seen this issue. If the upgrade jobs that are listed under System> Jobs are complete then I would put a call into support to check that the upgrade was clean.