cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out who initiated release message.

R_P_R_
Level 3

Hi, I'm running Symantec Clearwell eDiscovery v7.1.2. I logged into Clearwell to release a number of custodians from a case but found that they had already been released a number of months ago. How can I find out who initiated the release from back then?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daly
Level 5
Partner Employee Accredited Certified

Hello,

I can't see any in-built way to see this after testing - it doesn't show on the activity report or the export against the legal holds area. Having looked at how we store the data, it is likely it could be done by querying the database. For anything related to the database you'd need to raise a case as we can't provide the credentials.

It may be worth raising this as a feature request here, if you think it'd be a handy addition.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Daly
Level 5
Partner Employee Accredited Certified

Hello,

I can't see any in-built way to see this after testing - it doesn't show on the activity report or the export against the legal holds area. Having looked at how we store the data, it is likely it could be done by querying the database. For anything related to the database you'd need to raise a case as we can't provide the credentials.

It may be worth raising this as a feature request here, if you think it'd be a handy addition.