cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal Hold Notices

HenryM
Not applicable

Is there a solution within the Clearwell Legal Hold module/tool to remove the confirmation link and language from the reminders and release notices? This is being asked because there is no relevant info for the custodian in the reminder and it causes confusion. Unless, there is a way of noting it in the reminder and I am not aware of it.

As for the “To view your pending and active legal hold notices, please copy and paste this…”, section can Clearwell  list the custodian’s  pending legal holds/ links?

Example of Reminder:

To: Joe Custodian
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 11:08 AM
Cc: [insert Legal Team member names here]
Subject: LEGAL HOLD REMINDER: ### Investigation (Sample)

Hello and thank you for reaching out.  You can disregard the confirmation link. This is a routine reminder for the legal hold. For details of the hold, please refer to the original hold email.

Thank you.

Company X Legal Team

Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 10:08 AM
To: Company X LEGAL HOLD

Hi,

There are no details in the email and when I click on the link, I cannot see any HOLD on my name. What am I supposed to do?

[image of Symantec Clearwell eDiscovery Platform reminder-- Pending and Active Holds reminder]

-----

Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 6:26 PM
To: [Joe Custodian]

We just wanted to remind you that the legal hold below is still in effect, and you are still under an obligation to preserve the materials you previously retained in response to this hold. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Go To Confirmation Page

To view your pending and active legal hold notices, please copy and paste this [https://aus….link noted here]  on your browser.

2 REPLIES 2

Daly
Level 5
Partner Employee Accredited Certified

Hello HenryM,

I've taken a look through and I can't see any way to do this on the interface or any workaround. It would be worth raising a feature request for this issue, you can do this using your symconnect account by visiting the ideas area (where it says forum on the navigation, change it to ideas).

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

A feature request is the way to address this

As for the links, in 8.0 there will be a new feature introduced where notices are sent in rich text so any URL's posted will be displated as actual links to be clicked on instead of copy paste as you are going today