cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of all legal hold notices and who sent them

Donnalyn
Level 3

We need to identify who sent the sys admin notices and custodian hold notices for each case.   Right now it looks like we will have to go into each case to identify and we have over 150 cases. 

We are using v7.1.2.33.2

Is there a way we can export this information - don't care if we have too much info, we can always modify and filter what we need.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JimmyClearwell
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified

Hello Donnalyn,

I checked in my lab box which is running the same version of Clearwell. I was unable to find a feature to report which user created System Admin and Custodian Notices. I looked at a few features to include the following:

• Legal Hold Defensibility Report
  • Case Activity Reports

Unfortunately (right now), it would appear that you'll need to manually confirm who created the Notices.

If you like, go to Method of identifying which user created the System Admin and Custodian Notices within the Legal Hol... to vote up my Idea that I created for this issue.

And thank you again, Donnalyn, for your valuable input.

Best Regards,
James Harris
Business Critical Engineer Veritas eDiscovery Platform
Business Critical Services
Veritas Technologies LLC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

JimmyClearwell
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified

Hello Donnalyn,

I checked in my lab box which is running the same version of Clearwell. I was unable to find a feature to report which user created System Admin and Custodian Notices. I looked at a few features to include the following:

• Legal Hold Defensibility Report
  • Case Activity Reports

Unfortunately (right now), it would appear that you'll need to manually confirm who created the Notices.

If you like, go to Method of identifying which user created the System Admin and Custodian Notices within the Legal Hol... to vote up my Idea that I created for this issue.

And thank you again, Donnalyn, for your valuable input.

Best Regards,
James Harris
Business Critical Engineer Veritas eDiscovery Platform
Business Critical Services
Veritas Technologies LLC